Sunday, September 30, 2012

I was truly disappointed when I learned that someone was using my patterns, creating the characters and selling them. I never intended my patterns to be used in this manner. Anything posted on this blog is for personal use only. Please do not post my patterns elsewhere, you can link back to my site. Do not sell my patterns or the characters made from them. Everything on this page is either copyrighted by Nintendo or myself. If this should continue, unfortunately I will have to remove the patterns from the site and only send them thru email upon request. At this time, I am undecided if this will be my next course of action.

On a happier note, for the month of October, I will be making Halloween Pokemon. Thank you to my follower who suggested it. I will only be using patterns that have been created. This is going to be a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoy it as well.